- Your sleeping position
- The mattress firmness you need
- Your weight
- How old your current mattress is.
- Your budget.
- What kind of mattress you need.
- Memory Foam. It is considered one of the softest mattresses, therefore not making it a good fit if you are looking for ultra-firmness.
- Hybrid mattress. It is made with top layers of foams with springs for extra pressure relief and support.
- Spring mattresses.
- Memory foam mattresses are perfect for couples who share a bed due to the low motion transfer. Since memory foam cradles an individual, it does not disturb the rest of the mattress when one is restless.
- Mattresses made from memory foam are mostly hypoallergenic and germ resistant. They have an open cell structure that makes them more breathable and protective against attracting dust mites and other insects or trapping moisture. This makes them a healthier option than others.
- Memory foam mattresses conform to your body. It hugs your natural body curves and provides an excellent pressure point relief.
- Memory foam's adaptive property may feel too soft for some individuals.
- Conforming to the body's natural shape can lead to the trapping of excess body heat in the mattress.
- The combination offers sleepers different benefits that include;
- Increased air circulation. This mitigates the high-temperature issues that memory foam mattresses subject sleepers to. Memory foam mattresses are notorious for trapping and absorbing heat. However, a hybrid mattress features a gelling agent to keep the mattress cool.
- A hybrid mattress provides a balance of comfort and responsiveness. The coiled springs in the base grant adequate support to keep one comfortable, while the memory foam cradles a sleeper's body, making hybrid mattresses the perfect option to reduce body pain.
- Just like memory foam mattresses, hybrid mattresses are also quiet.
- A hybrid mattress is typically more expensive than other options in the market. This may be a buzzkill for a buyer, but it is still a worthy investment if you are looking for a better night's sleep.
- Hybrid mattresses can be a little heavy, especially if you are moving houses.
Shop The Best BedStory Mattresses In A Box Online | BedStory ® Canada
Black Friday Deal 30% OFF with the code: BlackD Free shipping and no taxes Soft and Supportive: The 12-inch hybrid mattress perfectly combines soft gel-infused memory foam with a supportive pocket coil base, creating a medium firmness that's suitable for all kinds of sleepers. You could enjoy the softness from the euro top without sacrificing support for...
- Continuous coils.
- Offset coils.
- Bonnell coils.
- Marshall coils are popularly known as pocket springs.
- They are reasonably priced. Your budget is an important consideration when purchasing a mattress. The price of the innerspring mattress has ridiculously fallen over the years due to increased users.
- Consumer familiarity. These mattresses have been in the market for a while. Consumers have a high chance of accepting any new technology introduced to spring mattresses than having to buy and experiment with newer mattress types.
- The proper construction ensures mattress durability.
- Spring mattresses have adequate spaces in between them, thus ensuring sufficient air circulation. Ventilation and easy circulation are essential for better sleep, especially in hot areas.
- They may be hard to set up. Also, they are heavy and will be tiresome moving them around.
- The underlying mattress layers could have been designed with wool and fiber, thus providing a friendly environment for allergens, such as dust mites to grow.
- Excess motion transfer, which can be incredibly challenging for couples.
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.